- The user must be able to change events in both directions.
- Switching events should either be caused by swiping gesture or touching arrows at the edge of the display.
- The user must be able to switch between at least 5 events.
- Event data will be displayed at the top edge and contains date, time and location.
- The user that is recognized by the system first gets the clothes projected on his body immediately.
- When the user’s projection leaves the display completely the display waits for the next user to track.
- Switching between top 5-events and location-based events via a toggle-button at the bottom edge.
- Manipulate the background to display the event’s location.